"I am so grateful for your help; you have restored my faith in Mankind." YS Parcels Ltd (Elland, West Yorkshire)
A Comprehensive Guide to Preparation of your Small Claim.
LOW VALUE SMALL CLAIMS
The Small Claims Track of the County Court process applies to all contractual and damage claims up to a value of £10,000. For the larger claims it is well worth you spending money on bespoke legal advice and assistance on your case, but for those with losses of less than £1,000, you may not feel able to justify spending what you rightly regard as a significant proportion of your debt on legal assistance.
For those with low value small claims, I have prepared a Claimant's Guide which will enable you to prepare your case properly and maximise your prospects of success.
Into my Pre-Claim Preparation Guide, I have also packed the answers to all of the common problems and legal landmines my clients have come across since I started my business.
It will ensure that you:
• Understand the risks associated with pursuing even a small claim;
• Understand what you have to prove to win;
• Name the correct defendant;
• Understand what evidence you will need to prove your claim;
• Know what information you need to provide in your court documents for the court to understand and accept your case;
• Understand what information you need to provide regarding your losses;
• Understand the importance and purpose of witness statements;
• Understand why and when you need expert evidence, and how to arrange a compliant report;
• Know how to calculate and present your claim for interest;
• Know what your liability for legal costs is likely to be, if any;
• Know what legal costs you as a claimant are able to recover.
This is available for £18.00, including VAT.
You can see what the guide covers here, and if you would like a copy, please contact me.
Affordable reliable claims service
Low fixed fees expert advice added value
Get in touch today to start reclaiming your money
Click HERE to find out how to get started