"I can't speak highly enough of Dean. I'm pleased to say following his help the case was dropped and I am a very happy customer. Would definitely recommend". Long Locks Hair & Beauty Lounge, Durham
A Comprehensive Guide to Preparation of your Small Claim.
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR CLAIM PROPERLY (AND HOW TO DODGE LEGAL LANDMINES!)
Many first time litigators do not appreciate that an error in preparing your claim for issue of proceedings can easily result in:
- Your case being struck out;
- Winning, but not being able to recover your entire loss;
- Having to pay further costs and court fees because of errors made at this stage, which, with some care, can be easily avoided.
Into my Pre-Claim Preparation Guide, I have packed the answers to all of the common problems and legal landmines my clients have come across since I started my business.
It will ensure that you:
• Understand the risks associated with pursuing even a small claim;
• Understand what you have to prove to win;
• Name the correct defendant;
• Understand what evidence you will need to prove your claim;
• Know what information you need to provide in your court documents for the court to understand and accept your case;
• Understand what information you need to provide regarding your losses;
• Understand the importance and purpose of witness statements;
• Understand why and when you need expert evidence, and it will also give you the basics of how to arrange a compliant report (see this guide for detailed advice on expert evidence);
• Know how to calculate and present your claim for interest;
• Know what your liability for legal costs is likely to be, if any;
• Know what legal costs you as a claimant are able to recover.
Affordable reliable claims service
Low fixed fees expert advice added value
Get in touch today to start reclaiming your money
Click HERE to find out how to get started